Fake Friend




Fake Friend.. 

My dear fake friend,
I just wanna draw your attention to an important point..

thank you!
For all the lessons you taught me..
for all the shit you gave me
For all the times you made me believe you..
But I have to admit to you
You are the best actor I have ever seen.
You could make a less miserable scene
You even made me feel guilty for hating you when you used me as your rope
and let go of me when you reached the top
I could go on and never stop when you enchanted me with your magical tongue
But it all turned out to be good tricks made by a great actor.
But I guess it will be fine
Coz I never let anyone cross the line
so I'm just gonna forget all about you like I never met you
And I'm sure that Allah knows the hidden
coz he helped me see the list of your never ending lies
and all the other things that you hide
That's my last admission for you my dear
I hope you can understand it clear.



-Leena Mustafa 
Edites by: Bailasan zainah 


Comments

Popular Posts